* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Calendar

October 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Forum Staff

Dark admin Dark
Emperor
Lord Exar admin Lord Exar
Emperor
Gray admin Gray
Emperor
Devnull admin Devnull
Webmaster
Anjin admin Anjin
Emperor
KChung admin KChung
Exalted Member

Author Topic: Hi guys, (saberninja, knightfall, w/e here)  (Read 961 times)

KnightFall

• Arbitary rank
  • Rep -662
  • The infamous Knightfall
Hi guys, (saberninja, knightfall, w/e here)
« on: March 05, 2018, 08:09:24 PM »
Was screwing around on the internet on a sick day off work and had a weird tinge of nostalgia about this old clan and what it used to mean to me.

I don't see a lot of the old threads; I'm guessing they got deleted a long time ago, but my last contributions were in 08 or 09. That would have put me at 17 years old at the time, at a time when I was a really confused edge-lord who somehow got to his community college a bit early and thought that made him the shit. Looking through some messages, i see a lot of blunder years cringe just from the responses I got from other clan members.

I remember discovering JA and playing with Vox or Killjoy, Blade, and Grey specifically (I think Calibur was one too?) Vox and Grey were friends but Blade was a mortal enemy for some reason haha. 

I'd love to read some of my old threads and laugh at the blunder years if there's any way to do that.

Cheers,
Knightfall

Why?! Mr. Anderson, why?! Why do you persist?!

Because I choose to.

CalibuR

• Master of DLS :)
  • Ancient One
  • Rep 1340
  • Supreme Commander Asshat
Re: Hi guys, (saberninja, knightfall, w/e here)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 08:44:05 PM »
I don't think any of the posts have been deleted, your account might not have the right permissions to read everything, not sure on that.

Anyways, Hi... lol

KnightFall

• Arbitary rank
  • Rep -662
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 08:54:07 PM »
HI lol, I think I hated you too, but that was a long time ago and probably cause I was a little prick who hated most people. I would be surprised if you even remembered me.

I saw an archive in "Events" which had like 3 dramatic "goodbye" posts I had written which had detailed lists of complaints (the cringe). I can't see even my own profile to see a post history, it just takes me to "Delete Profile," is that because I don't have permissions, or is that not a feature of this forum?

Because I choose to.

Gray

• DLS Compass
  • Emperor
  • Rep 1337
  • Every Absolute is a Fallacy.
    • Gray Sciences
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 06:36:20 PM »
I got you covered.

Cal weren't you a webmaster at one point? Or has Dev secretly absorbed all the power and sits a king on his throne?
"I'm not a Vegetarian because I love animals; I'm a Vegetarian because I HATE PLANTS!"
"There are people like slinkies: Not really good for anything; but you can't help but smile."
"Have you ever tried going mad without power? It's boring; Nobody listens to you."

CalibuR

• Master of DLS :)
  • Ancient One
  • Rep 1340
  • Supreme Commander Asshat
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 08:38:09 PM »
I was at one time, then it got taken from me.   I recently asked Dev for webmaster powers but I think he probably scoffed really hard and then proceeded to fix what I wanted to fix in the first place.

KnightFall

• Arbitary rank
  • Rep -662
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 12:03:04 AM »
Hi, Gray! Long time no see! I'm very happy to see you active in this ancient relic from a more civilized time! Do you remember me?

Because I choose to.

Gray

• DLS Compass
  • Emperor
  • Rep 1337
  • Every Absolute is a Fallacy.
    • Gray Sciences
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2018, 12:26:10 AM »
I am one of those sorry people who can't let go of conversations and find myself making come backs to people years later.

Needless to say, I will be giving a less than stellar tip should I ever visit a diner 2000 miles from my current home again.

And yes, I remember you as one of the few people who tried writing here, and generally sharp if admittedly on the intolerant side at times. Mostly just with people abusing power, which I really can't blame you for.

All of us were younger and a dash more angst filled.
"I'm not a Vegetarian because I love animals; I'm a Vegetarian because I HATE PLANTS!"
"There are people like slinkies: Not really good for anything; but you can't help but smile."
"Have you ever tried going mad without power? It's boring; Nobody listens to you."

KnightFall

• Arbitary rank
  • Rep -662
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2018, 12:39:32 AM »
You have a better memory than I; I am baffled by your meaning, please explain.

Yeah I'm reading some of my past posts and it's really interesting how much I fed the trolls or needlessly attacked people who didn't deserve it.

One thing that's really bugging me is my homophobic and ignorant comments regarding depression and self-harm. I apparently was very fond of telling people to cut themselves and put my foot in my mouth a lot with Suerte.

Needless to say, it's really interesting to look back at 17 year old me's cynical, ignorant worldview and have a mixture of cringe, regret, and pride on having matured (in my opinion) so far from that.

Because I choose to.

Xanatos

• Legend
  • Rep 0
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2018, 09:10:20 PM »
Gray you gonna talk to me or what?
"Those who are victims have no one to blame but themselves.
They do not deserve pity; they are victims because of their own failures and weaknesses."

"Just before the turn of the year, -|DLS|- encountered it's second real hardships. Xanatos was removed from clan altogether for having his own thoughts about how the clan should be run." -DLS History

SithGrieco

• Exalted Member
  • Internal Affairs
  • Rep 8004
  • Wizard Sleeve
    • My Facebook
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2019, 06:10:14 AM »
Probably in the archives only moderators can see them I believe.
.:DOT:.
--