* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 2
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Calendar

November 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* Forum Staff

Dark admin Dark
Emperor
Lord Exar admin Lord Exar
Emperor
Gray admin Gray
Emperor
Devnull admin Devnull
Webmaster
Anjin admin Anjin
Emperor
KChung admin KChung
Exalted Member

Author Topic: How to transfer ps3 data to another ps3 offline?  (Read 1896 times)

roywang

• Rep 0
How to transfer ps3 data to another ps3 offline?
« on: August 12, 2012, 10:49:09 PM »
My brother and I both have PS3's and we play in different rooms, I continuely have to move it back and forth and its gets old. Is there a way to transfer the game save data to his offline. I tried using a usb, and putting it on the PS3. However, it says "invaild save data" "You cannot use this data becuase you are not the original owner" what do I do or can I do to use the save data on his PS3 offline?

ps3 move controller chargers ps3 move controllers best ps3 move gun

SithGrieco

• Exalted Member
  • Forum Patrol
  • Rep 8004
  • Wizard Sleeve
    • My Facebook
Re: How to transfer ps3 data to another ps3 offline?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 11:51:18 PM »
Why not call Playstation Customer Support service? They prob have a better solution to you're problem , and besides most people active with in this clan are Xbox or PC gamers - I have a PS3 but never thought about transfer of data to another console.

I know some stores have what they call a transfer cable for the Ps3 an xbox but only to take existing memory over into another hard drive for the console but I don't think you can actually transfer just your brothers data over to the other if you share a user name than that was just stupid to do so just saying.

If no one here can answer you correctly ask like gamestop/electronic gaming stores if you don't like calling or emailing Sony directly.
.:DOT:.
--