* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 3
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Calendar

December 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* Forum Staff

Dark admin Dark
Emperor
Lord Exar admin Lord Exar
Emperor
Gray admin Gray
Emperor
Devnull admin Devnull
Webmaster
Anjin admin Anjin
Emperor
KChung admin KChung
Exalted Member

Author Topic: URGENT - Read ASAP  (Read 1731 times)

KChung

• Exalted Member
  • Rep -1
  • Thanks Dev
    • KChung.net
URGENT - Read ASAP
« on: April 23, 2016, 11:38:56 PM »
Hey All,

Its a bit odd to look back in time and thing of how much of a gamer I actually used to be.
That was over a decade ago right? When DLS was in its prime? I can barely remember any more.
That time is long behind me now and I rarely have the time to play anything which bitter sweet as I wish I did have that time but am glad that I am doing other things as well.

I've been the least active in the past few years both on this forum and with any of my online interests.
The only reason this website existed for so long was because a couple of relatives of mine used it.
Now they don't and I was just notified that they canceled the service for the server prior to its renewal next month.

That noticed was given to me a couple of weeks ago and tonight was one of the random nights where I remembered this clan still existed in some form and as I logged on to check it out, I simultaneously remembered that I am the one who still hosts this website.

I believe Cal or Dev owns the domain, I don't own that. Just the server.

Dev, or anyone else, if you want this forum to still exist, the data transfer needs to happen sooner rather than later.
Hit me up if you have any questions.

KChung91@gmail.com

I'm sorry to bring this message so out of the blue. I've been so disconnected from this place, I'll be surprised if many remember much of me. I do have fond memories of my experience with yall so thank you for those.

Arashi

• Ancient One
  • Rep 8
Re: URGENT - Read ASAP
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 09:41:48 PM »
I've sent a steam message to Dev. He's usually on during my mornings.

Good to see your still kickin and thanks for the heads up man. I rarely come on to this site as well. Brings back memories of the interesting times. Would I do it again in another game or clan, no. But would I come back again and again to see how my old internet friends are doing at the same or similar place, definitely. I appreciate you and everyone involved in keeping this site up. It really is pretty cool that the site is still here.

KChung

• Exalted Member
  • Rep -1
  • Thanks Dev
    • KChung.net
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 11:09:32 PM »
Thanks for relaying the message.

Also, anyone feel  free to add me on Steam... one day I plan to upgrade my computer situation so I can catch up on some games. E-mail is still kchung91@gmail.com or user name shylockk1264

Until then my guilty pleasure tends to be Civ 5. But I really need to get back into shooters, my reaction is shit now that I stopped gaming.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 11:12:35 PM by KChung »

Devnull

• Just awesome
  • Webmaster
  • Rep 69
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 10:20:38 AM »
Hey. I sent you a PM with the e-mail I will use to contact you.

I will try to save the site.

CalibuR

• Master of DLS :)
  • Ancient One
  • Rep 1340
  • Supreme Commander Asshat
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 02:04:06 PM »
Make sure you do a full backup of everything, including the forum database!
I don't have my hosting anymore, it got really expensive the last time I tried to renew it and I don't have the cash to fork over for something like this at the moment.
I would be fine donating some funds but I can't pay for it outright.

Also, anyone who still checks this site knows who you are! Silly boy :P

I've been playing BF4 the most, it's the easiest for me to jump on and play a few rounds.
I bought The Division and played it for a few weeks but I haven't played since the last patch.
Those are pretty much my games, I have a ton that I don't play anymore.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 02:06:21 PM by CalibuR »

Devnull

• Just awesome
  • Webmaster
  • Rep 69
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 03:25:44 PM »
Kchung hasn't responded :(

KChung

• Exalted Member
  • Rep -1
  • Thanks Dev
    • KChung.net
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 11:37:44 PM »
Work exhausts me and makes me forget things. Dev, I e-mailed you.

O hi Cal.

Cheers,
KChung

SithGrieco

• Exalted Member
  • Internal Affairs
  • Rep 8004
  • Wizard Sleeve
    • My Facebook
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2016, 02:32:38 PM »
I'm always around I game on console my laptopcan barely run swtor more just a social media an browsing tool these day's.

I been playing the division  (horrible glitches/crashes) so rarely play, Fallout 4, BF4, Gems of War, Doom, Destiny, etc.

I enjoy the forum's an the people I have met on here gaming with you all was worth the time invested with DLS glad Exar (Tony) showed me JKA in 2005.

Wasn't much of a leader during my time with Gunner an assistance from Viper. Though taught me the inner workings on guild leadership.
.:DOT:.
--